Our four-hour seminar will allow you to experience the games as a unified therapeutic structure. Here is our current morning schedule:
8:45- 9:00 Introduction
- Instructors’ background
- Research on and general description of serious games
9:00 – 10:00 Background and setup on serious games in clinical work
- When to use serious games in treatment
- How to choose the right game for the right therapeutic need
- General rules for running serious games.
10:00 – 10:10 Break
10:10 – 11:00 Playing the first game: Knowsy® demonstration and discussion
- Knowsy® instructions
- Play Knowsy® in small groups
- Knowsy® discussion
11:00 – 11:50 Playing the second game: Speedboat demonstration and discussion
- Speedboat instructions
- Play Speedboat in small groups
- Speedboat questions and answers
11:50 – 12:40 Playing the third game: Remember the Future demonstration and discussion
- Remember the Future instructions
- Play Remember the Future in small groups
- Remember the Future questions and answers.
12.40 – 1:00 Questions and wrap-up
* We are in the process of applying for CEU accreditation for Psychologists, MFTs, and LCSWs.